Call for abstract is now open!
When you submit your abstract via the submission form you can choose to apply for an oral presentation. The PBE2020 Scienctific Organizing Committee, who is behind the scientific program, will serve as abstract selection committee i.e. select the abstracts which will be invited to give an oral presentation.
Deadline for submission of oral communications is February 10, 2021.
Deadline for submission of posters is April 30, 2021.
Guidelines for abstract submission
- All abstracts must be submitted in English and in Word format following the template provided.
- Abstract cannot exceed a limit of 300 words (excluding title, authors and affiliations).
- Standard abbreviations do not need explanation. Otherwise abbreviations must be defined in brackets after when first used in the text.
- Do not include citations of published work in the abstract.
- Each author may be the presenting author of only one abstract.
- The abstract should be submitted by the presenting author only. The presenting author’s name will appear in underlined text. The presenting author is the corresponding author who will receive all communications, including acceptance and scheduling notifications.
- The abstract submission deadline is 10 February 2021 to be considered for a short talk; and 30 April 2021 for poster only.
- The abstract will be automatically withdrawn in case the presenter has not completed registration by May 30, 2021.
- The Scientific Committee will review the received abstracts for oral or poster presentations. Participants will be notified of the abstract selection results for oral presentations by March 10, 2021.